County Armagh Golf Club is a unique venue, with stunning views across Armagh City, and the ease of parking.
With complimentary WiFi throughout the spacious clubhouse, and AV equipment available, the venue is ideal for meetings, conferences, seminars as well as social events, birthday celebrations and gala dinners. We can cater for everything and to fit individual preferences.
Facilities Available to Hire at County Armagh Golf Club
MEMBERS ROOM (large)
Our Large Members Room, seating up to 60, is bright, warm and comfortable, with panoramic views of the magnificent County Armagh Golf Course, the nearby Archbishop Robinson’s Palace Demesne and Armagh’s famous twin Cathedrals of St Patrick – ideal for any event, large or small!
We can also assist in sensitive occasions such as funerals and wakes.
MEMBERS ROOM (small)
The smaller Members Room, which comfortably seats up to 32, is ideal for more private events. The tastefully decorated room again boasts natural light and beautiful views over the golf course, as well as access onto our adjoining terrace, perfect for summer functions and BBQ events.
A large screen with access to AV facilities, as well as WiFi, makes this ad ideal venue for training and small social events.
CHARGES FOR THE HIRE OF COUNTY ARMAGH GOLF CLUB FACILITIES
Members Room (SMALL) - £12.50 per hour (minimum 2 hours) + VAT
Members Room (LARGE) - £12.50 per hour (minimum 2 hours) + VAT
Our catering provider Parkland Restaurant can provide a range of options, from fresh pastries upon arrival, to buffet lunches to suit all dietary requirements.
For all catering arrangements contact: 07513693114
Continental Breakfast: £10.00 per person. Selection of foods from fresh fruits, croissants, scones and pancakes, butter and preserves, tea and coffee, fruit juices.
Fork Buffet: £16.00 per person: Choice of 2 main courses - Chicken Curry and Beef Stroganoff - with vegetarian option if required, served with basmati rice, house fires wheaten bread, choice of 2 salads, dessert, tea and Coffee.
SPECIAL MENUS CAN BE ARRANGED
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. ALL applications for the use of County Armagh Golf Club facilities must be made through the Club Office / Honorary Secretary. The office telephone number is: 028 37525861.
2. The person(s) making the booking will be held entirely responsible for the conduct and supervision of all persons involved, for the termination of use at the hour specified, and for any damage and/or loss caused to the premises or property arising out of the use. County Armagh Golf Club reserves the right to make good such damage or loss and to recover the cost from the user. The person making the booking must be over 18 years.
3. Block bookings must be renewed on a quarterly basis.
4. All facilities hire must be paid for in advance, unless credit has been approved. If credit is approved, the customer will be invoiced.
5. Booking cancellations must be notified to the relevant staff as soon as possible.
6. All use of facilities must take place on the day and between the times stipulated when the Booking is made.
7. Where facilities have been hired, no other facilities or equipment may be used. Items of equipment owned by County Armagh Golf Club are not available to users unless specifically authorised beforehand.
8. The group/organisation making the booking must be satisfied that users of specialist accommodation and/or equipment are suitably qualified and experienced in its use.
9. All irregularities, damage and loss relating to the facilities of County Armagh Golf Club owned property must be reported to the Office / Honorary Secretary immediately, or as soon as practicable.
10. County Armagh Golf Club shall not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury to items of personal property of the applicant (or the applicant’s invitees).
12. County Armagh Golf Club shall not be responsible for any loss, omission, damage or injury to any property or person or persons (including the applicant’s invitees) suffered by reason of any act, neglect or default of the applicant.
13. Retail activity and external sales are not permitted on County Armagh Golf Club premises unless prior permission has been obtained from County Armagh Golf Club.
14. Any groups/organisations making a booking must agree to adhere to relevant County Armagh Golf Club rules, policies and any other reasonable requirements.
15. Areas set aside for catering, with the agreement of County Armagh Golf Club, must be left in a clean and tidy state.